“Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of the soul.”
- Adoption room: 4 - 7 volunteers to rotate days. Play with cats, talk to possible new family, help with paper work and description of adoption process, clean cat area, feed and clean litter box.
- Cat Teas: Three volunteers set up menu, prepare tea and treats, source tea and treats from possible donor, keep kitchen area clean, wash dishes, wait on customers, and collect donations. Fill out paperwork.
- General Store: 14 volunteers four hours once a week to dust and organize inventory. Stock new items and where possible make items for sale in store. These items can include art, furniture refinish, sew cat toys, sew handbags, jewelry, etc. Wait on customers if store is busy.
- Education: 1 – 2 volunteers able to give classes on cat health, community issues like reduction of cat population, care and support of community cats. Support education of these issues at local grammar schools. Source vets for free or low cost clinic in shop once a month.
- Inventory Sourcers: Volunteers to go to dress, shoe and furniture stores for new items they may be ready to get rid of.
For more information getting involved as a volunteer at Shabby Cat, please call (239) 263-6019
or email email@example.com
Volunteers Needed at Petco
Have fun with our wonderful kitties while helping them find their forever homes. Help needed Sat-Sun 10am-5pm, and Mon-Fri 5pm-8pm. If you could help even one day a week, it would be great! The location is the Naples North Petco, 13585 Tamiami Trail North (US 41 and Old US 41).
For more information about getting involved as a Brigid's Crossing volunteer or signing up for a specific Brigid's Crossing event, please call (239) 591-8425
or write firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a volunteer at Brigid's Crossing or Shabby Cat, you will need to fill out a brief application form. Please download the application from here: